Offering maximum impact with minimal effort, a baked Brie turns a mild-mannered cheese into the superhero of a gathering: a warm, gooey communal comfort food. This version keeps things easy and delicious—it’s baked simply, then topped with pistachios and honey.
Serve it with crackers, sliced apples or good bread.
See our Baked Brie Primer for step-by-step instructions, and other tips and tricks.
Easy Baked Brie With Honey And Pistachios
- 1 6- to 8-ounce; 170 to 225g round Brie or Camembert cheese, slightly chilled (see note)
- 1/4 cup lightly salted pistachios 2 ounces; 60g, shelled and roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons 30ml honey
- Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C). Using a sharp knife, score top rind of cheese in a crisscross pattern, spacing cuts about 1 inch apart.
- If cheese came in a wooden container, place it back in container (without any other packaging), then set on a parchment-lined rimmed baking sheet. If it came in cardboard or other wrapping, place cheese directly on parchment-lined baking sheet, without any packaging. Bake until top is soft and runny, about 25 minutes.
- Top with chopped pistachios and drizzle with honey. Let rest 5 minutes, then serve.