The French Tart (Grapefruit, Elderflower and Rosemary Cocktail)
This vodka, grapefruit and rosemary cocktail is tarted up with St Germain elderflower liqueur and has a refreshing herbal taste perfect for cocktail hour.
Servings: 1 cocktail
For rosemary syrup
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary (about 4-inches each)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 oz vodka gin would work too
- 1 oz elderflower liquor recommended: St. Germain
- 1-2 oz pink grapefruit juice fresh squeezed and strained
- 1/4 oz lemon juice fresh squeezed
- 1/4 oz rosemary simple syrup (see below)
To make cocktail
In a mixing glass three-quarters filled with ice, combine all liquid ingredients. Stir until chilled, about 30 seconds. Strain into a chilled coupe glass. Garnish with a small slice of grapefruit or rosemary sprig.
Calories: 268kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Sodium: 5mg | Potassium: 58mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 19g | Vitamin A: 2IU | Vitamin C: 10mg | Calcium: 4mg | Iron: 1mg